Mona Visitors Centre UWI Kingston

Great to be in Jamaica

I was glad to have a day or two to settle in and meet up with some friends in Kingston before the conference started and revisit some familiar places.


Devon House the first property built by a Jamaican millionaire. Great place to have lunch!



Got a chance to take this photo of the Bob Marley statue by the National Stadium.



Emancipation Park is a great place to walk and relax. It's in the heart of the area called New Kingston.



A chance to shop in one of Kingston's many shopping malls.


 Good views across Kingston from high up in Beverley Hills .....




and a great to watch the sunset over the harbour.



I travelled with Natalie and Kya, who is the greatest baby!

and I got to meet up with Yasus Afari and explore St Elizabeth and the North West of the island.


and thanks to everyone who helped me and made it such a great trip!  I can't wait to get back to Jamaica!